Changes reported with RDI
* Parents feel more hopeful and less fearful about what the future holds.
* Children value time interacting with parents rather than other activities and objects.
* Parents perceive their children as engaging more in planned, thoughtful actions and see a significant increase in their ability to generate productive creative ideas and responses.
* Children are more aware and interested in how parents and other people feel and in what they do.
* Children are significantly more motivated to accept guidance.
* Children are able to form friendship and feel more at ease in classroom environments.